Fabular, Li & Associates, PC
Real Estate Law Firm in New York City
in New York City
Condominium Representations in NYC
Problems and disputes are bound to happen no matter how carefully worded the bylaws and house rules are and how fair and objective the board members strive to be. Fabular, Li & Associates, P.C. enables condominiums to manage legal issues effectively and efficiently serving the State of New York specializing in five boroughs of New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Staten Island), as well as Long Island.
We provide general counsel and legal representation to condo while we seek out-of-court outcomes in the best interests of all parties, our experienced trial lawyers are prepared to litigate with a reputation for effective courtroom results.
What we do:
Our experienced lawyers can capably and swiftly respond to legal matters that arise in day-to-day operations, from contracts with outside parties to internal disputes with unit owners. We offer advice, legal opinions, and representation for:
- Meetings, minutes, and elections
- Interpretation and enforcement of house rules
- Maintenance fee and common charge disputes
- Assessments and flip tax issues
- Breach of fiduciary duty or conflict of interest
- Managing agent agreements and issues
- Alteration agreements
- Offering plan and sponsor control
- Bylaw disputes and modifications
- Right of first refusal
- Construction contracts and construction litigation
- Mechanics liens
- Alterations, maintenance, and repairs
- Neighbor, noise, smoking, and disturbance issues
NEED A REAL ESTATE LAWYER IN NYC?
You can reach
Fabular, Li, &
Associates, P.C. at (212) 518-8380 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for immediate answers to your real estate questions? Schedule a no-cost consultation today!
SKILLED, EXPERIENCED, & DEDICATED
Fabular, Li & Associates, P.C. is a New York based boutique law firm practicing immigration law and transactional law. . Our attorneys practice real estate law in the State of New York specializing in five boroughs of New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island), as well as Long Island. We represent clients in various real estate transactions.